We have received reports of the following issues affecting some players in update 2.11:
We addressed some of these issues in the newest version 2.11.1, and encourage everyone to update to the latest version of the game available now in your appstore!
- Pinging an area can leave your hero stuck trying to move there
- Temp Fix: Tap two fingers on the screen at the same time to fix this
- First activatable item is partially covered by the Zoom icon in left-handed mode.
- Varya's attacks reveal the jungle monsters, showing her relative location in the jungle on the mini-map with white dots
- Battle Royale timer may not always stop as it should when the match is over, leading to a potential inability to end the match appropriately.
- Possible inability to complete Quest: Onslaught.
- Hero may randomly run in a different direction while in a match. FIXED IN 2.11.1
- We are aware of the scoreboard sometimes dropping into the middle of the match. FIXED IN 2.11.1
- Some rounds may not finalize appropriately, leading to more than 5 rounds overall.
- Delay in starting Onslaught round may lead to staying stuck in Sanctuary.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused if you were affected by any of the above. Rest assured that these bugs are at the top of our priority list, and we are working as quickly as we can to have them fully resolved as soon as possible!