There are two ways to win in Standard modes and Brawl- Battle Royale mode:
- The main way is to shatter the Vain crystal in the enemy base. To do this, you'll need to destroy each enemy turret in the lane. But beware: These turrets will blast you into goo if you don't have friendly minions leading the way to distract the enemy turret!
- The alternative way to win is if the enemy team surrenders.
There are four ways to win in Brawl- Blitz mode:
- The main way is to gather 15 points before the enemy team! To do this, each enemy slain is worth 1 point and each objective (Turrets, Crystal Miner, Crystal Sentry) is worth 3 points; you can see the point value above each hero and objective.
- Another way to win is whoever has the most points at the end of 5 minutes.
- Yet another way is if both teams are tied at the end of 5 minutes, the game enters Sudden Death and the next point wins for that team.
- The final way to win in Blitz is if the enemy team surrenders.
No matter how you win or lose, they are counted the same way.