Vainglory runs on many devices, but please remember, these are general minimum specifications.
Even if your device meets these requirements, Vainglory may still not be supported on your device, so please check the supported devices list.
- Dual Core processor or better
- 1 GB of RAM or more
- Android 4.1 or newer
- Can be installed on SD cards! But please use the fastest read/write speed you can find!
- Click here for supported Android devices
- iPads 2 and up
- iPhones 5 and up
- Requires iOS 7.0 and above, click here for optimization help
- Vainglory does not offer help or support for rooted, jailbroken, nor modified devices (such as devices using Xposed Framework). If you have done this and are having an issue with Vainglory, we will ask you to try again when your device is back to factory settings.
- Vainglory does not offer help or support for emulators (such as Bluestacks) - or any other device not supported. If you are utilizing an emulator and are having a problem, we will ask you to test on a supported device that is not modified.
- For more information on our Windows and MAC clients, please head to our Cross Platform page here.