- Teams can contain up to six players. All team members must be in the same server region.
- Team skill tiers will qualify teams for major tournaments and help determine their seeding!
- Each team has its own dedicated text chat channel that appears above common friends for easier communication and strategizing.
- Each team has its own in-game overview with art, statistics and other information.
- Your Friends and Party lists will prioritize teammates. Note: You do not need to be in-game friends with a teammate to see them on your list.
- Team members gain a tag at the front of their IGN when they are in a full 3-person team. This includes casual, private, and ranked matches.
- Team tags prioritized over Guild tags in the case that all players in the same team and in the same guild.